Friday, June 20, 2014

shopping for a cause for the paws!

Hey friends!

I am so excited because I am participating in the SoCal Bulldog Rescue Summer Blast Auction this weekend! The auction started this morning BUT runs through 8PM PST on Sunday, June 22nd. If you are in the mood for shopping, please check out the SCBR Summer Blast Auction album on facebook. There you will find a variety items up for bid and some are even perfect gifts for the animal lover in your life or for YOUR dog!

On tuesday and wednesday of this week I worked on cards that I donated. You can see the cards I made in the album. Mine are lot number 149 and 150. It feels good to be able to donate to a special cause that is very dear to my heart and that is pet rescue! The SCBR has over 100 bulldogs that they are caring for as those babies wait for their forever home. Some of the dogs have special needs, are in need of surgery or simply require frequent vet visits which can become very costly! All the proceeds of the auction will go directly to the care of these beautiful bulldogs. Everyone who works with the rescue group are volunteers!

Here is a small sampling of items up for auction!

I really want this hoodie, but I can't bid any higher (sad face)!
How about a super cute coffee mug?

Or a new purse with a little bling!? Can be made into a crossbody!

and let's get practical! A cute poop holder with bags and a nylabone!

and here are the cards I made:







If any of these items peeked your interest, hurry on over this weekend and place your bid and browse the other great items up for grabs! Please feel free to share my post, and spread the word about the auction! We can make a difference! Even if you can't afford to bid on anything, just spreading the word by tweeting, sharing on google+, or re-posting on your facebook can help! If you "LIKE" the SCBR supporters page, you can definitely share it with all of your family & friends on facebook!

Thank you so much and hope you have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

allmylivesnow said...

Thanks for the heads up! This is a terrific way to support our 4 legged friends. Your cards are lovely and cheerful. There is so much to choose from. I'll be bidding on at least 1 item.
Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

holli said...

Those cards you made are so cute!!
I love bulldogs. I hope they raised tons of money. You're doing a great thing to help them out.