Tuesday, October 29, 2013

sunday style

Wow guys! what a weekend! My days have been filled to the brim since thursday! So I said I was going to make pumpkin muffins with my mom on saturday, but that didn't happen because I just ran out of time...so probably sometime this month I'll be baking those and another treat and THEN i will share pictures and a recipe.
 
So Sunday, I buckled down and went to church even though I was quite tired from the night before. I went to some friend's halloween party saturday. Oh it was so fun and I will totally write about that event on Thursday..what better day than on Halloween!

Amanda and I sort of matched again and we didn't even plan it! Look at us fresh faced beauties!


Our shirts both have lace sleeves! love that!
 And then in Sunday school, just being a little silly :)

Sunday evening, about an hour after I got home from church, I had a few friends come over. Arwa was in town for work and her sister Wa & her bf Tum live here in the valley and they three came to visit me. I haven't seen Wa & Tum in six years! It was SO nice to visit with them for a few hours. They brought me dinner from Rubio's and a few other treats. Me, Arwa and Wa used to hang out all the time. Us girls met in college in around 2002. I will always cherish their friendship! I missed them all.


My outfit details:
skirt//target
shirt//forever21
bracelet//forever21

How was your weekend? Any plans for Halloween?
 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

1 comment:

holli said...

How funny that you and your friend matched again! You look too cute. YOu've been a busy girl with your friends and thats awesome!
love ya