Thursday, September 26, 2013

help wanted & a vlog

what a past few days this has been. I've been productive people! yay! I re-started making cards and it felt good to have glue and ink all over my fingers. I am planning to start making Halloween and Christmas cards in this next week! Christmas cards are always the highest in demand from my family & friends. I am so thankful for their support. Because of them, i am able to make a bit of money, which is quite helpful.

I am thinking that maybe i can display some cards I've made on the blog & then if any of you are interested in buying one, you could just leave me a comment and then I'll email you? I am not sure if I want to give the direct link the album of cards I have for sale on my personal facebook page, just because I am protective of my family & friends on there. I don't have the mentality right now to set up a store envy shop, like that of etsy. Hmm, maybe I should set up a facebook page just for my cards OR set up one for my blog and cards? What do you guys think?

Other than that, not much to report. I do have a vlog to share about some small moments that I've experienced last month that have had a positive affect on my life.


What small but impact-ful moments have you experienced lately?

p.s. Grey's & Parenthood premiers tonight!!!!! A friend is coming over tonight to watch grey's with me! Anyone else excited? Wanna meet tomorrow for a re-cap? Yes, let's do.
 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

1 comment:

holli said...

I loved your stories! The boy on the bus had my curiosity! You were sweet to wave to him. I need to go to the dmv and i'm dreading waiting in line.