Tuesday, August 6, 2013

sunday style on a tuesday

yeh yeh, I am like two days late in writing about my weekend. Church was most excellent again. I love that wonderful insights were spoken of that direct us closer to God. One verse from Isaiah that I read recently reminded me, thankfully, that I must be patient as I wait upon the Lord. This could surely apply to many situations or "places" in life:

"Therefore the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you, and therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on your. For the Lord is a God of justice; Blessed are those who wait for Him."---Isaiah 30:18

I certainly know how waiting can be difficult. Waiting on Him for confirmation or guidance is one of the best things we can do. Waiting for Christ's great light to rest upon us, especially in times of distress, what better peace could we get?

2 Nephi 19:2, "the people that walked in darkness have seen a great light; they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined."

So let's talk about Sunday Style as in what we wore to church, because that's how paco & I roll.

hey, I rhymed lol.

 dressed stellar-ly
Can you guess who Paco was trying to be?...uh that would be me. the girl with the star tattoo.


I also should mention the yummy frozen yogurt that James picked up over the weekend, which took me three days to eat. I haven't had fro-yo in probably four years! The flavor/s I wanted were not available, so i went with oh-so-original vanilla with some dark chocolate chips sprinkled with andes mint chips. yum!

shirt: Forever21
skirt:walmart
earrings:F21
sunnies:charlotte russe
clutch: yard sale!

How was your weekend? Or how's your week going so far? Did you enter this giveaway for eighty buckaroos?
 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

3 comments:

still being [molly] said...

my weekend was great! you look absolutely gorgeous!! so you are going to church again? i know you said you weren't before. (i may have missed this...)

Anonymous said...

I love that skirt, I am going to have to search my Walmart this weekend to see if they have one!

Martha Hokenson said...

Yum, fro-yo! Always good when it's so hot!