Wednesday, June 26, 2013

what I wore: printed jersey dress + red lips

here we are! another wednesday in the books. This time next week will be the third day of July! My oh my, where is the time going!?

I am SO looking forward to these next couple of weeks because lots is happening on my social calendar: getting to hang out with...

Paco on friday.
Mum on saturday.
C on sunday.
Gparents wednesDAY & paco again wed night.
Tessa & andy (hopefully on thursday--JULY 4th!)
...and then I have a seating evaluation for a new shower chair on friday the 5th.

phew!


I am relieved that I'm seeing my primary doctor today because I've been having slight trouble with breathing. I've been attached to my svn machine unusually more frequent...it's been saline, saline, saline over here! The dry air (here in AZ there's like no humidity) has affected me negatively. My upper chest feels bruised again :( So can't wait to meet with him and talk about a couple issues.

I must give lots of applause to my grandpa M for taking photos for me for these sometimes wednesday what i wore posts! I told him today, dang grandpa, you're a photographer!

Oh and I am thrilled to also be featured today on Southern Beauty Guide! come on over and visit me there if you'd like and say Hi to chelsee and her other friends :)

How is your week going? staying cool?

dress: downeast basics
earrings: oldnavy
sunnies: charlotte russe
watch: i forgot where.
lipstick: MAC 'lady danger'
 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

3 comments:

holli said...

you look so cute! You look like a movie star with those big shades.
Hope you feel better sweety.

Kim Brown said...

visiting from Southern Beauty Guide- LOVE that red lipstick. Makes me want to break mine out to wear with a summery dress :)

www.littlepinkdroppings.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Love the dress - I've been kinda behind on blogs lately, sorry to hear you've not been feeling well, and I hope your appointment goes well.