Tuesday, May 14, 2013

happy list currently

what ya know!? it happens that this is the first day that I've joined Blog Every Day in May challenge, hosted by the creative genius Jenny at Story of My Life.

It makes me happy that I've jumped in today, even thought it's about half way over. Who cares, right?


Things that make me happy. 

1.Making others happy by sending notes, handmade cards or a thoughtful little gift.
2.Hot showers, no matter the season of the year.
3.Creatures. Seeing dogs or puppies and getting to pet them. A hummingbird or birdie hopping around the rose branches in front of my bedroom window. Horses. Goats and llamas.

4. catching up with old friends and spending time with family whenever I get to.
5. reading at night, cozy in my bed & quiet.
6. getting new notecards, stationery or postage stamps to feed the crazy need I have to write constantly to my penpals. I am currently wanting this set or these!
7.MUSIC! I love my collection ranging from singer-songwriter to country to pop to christian rock to a Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr. (80's kid here!)


8. Taking photos.
9. scoring items or clothes for really cheap! I love to coupon, shop clearance and find the best deals.
10. chicken ceasar salad & coffee. starbucks at any time of the day, rain or shine, i love me some frapps.

11. (only supposed to be 10) but I really love sunshine, farms and mountains.

and just for kicks, I'll leave you with this tune that played in my head last night when I awoke from a weird dream. "Home Again" makes me smile. Thanks Michael Kiwanuka


 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

3 comments:

Martha Hokenson said...

That's such a pretty song!! Critters make me happy too.

Sue // As It Seems said...

I love your happy list, including starting it today. No rules in blogging! It's my new policy and I find that I enjoy it much better this way! xo

holli said...

I"m an 80's girl through and through. I love you more and more! Starbucks rocks and so do ceasar salads. i also have an obscene collection of notecards.
Have a great day friend