Tuesday, April 16, 2013

off the top of my head

So many things on my mind today.
I feel "off."
There is a grey negative charged cloud hovering over me. I feel like Linus with his blanket. Is that the right Peanut I am thinking off? lol.

My intentions for today's post was going to be about Boston. There were chaotic & images of confusion that flooded my tv screen last night. My eyes teared up. My heart saddened by all the BRAVE people affected. My heart swells with prayers, peace & love for Boston and people everywhere, because no place is safe, yet we cannot live our lives in fear. God isn't fear. I don't think he meant our lives to be lived in fear. No. No.

Just an hour ago my laptop bit the dust, therefore, I am now "laptop" shopping! With this development, it means that I sadly won't be blogging this week. Wahhhhh! I am typing this short post from the computer in the kitchen, however it is difficult for me to use this computer and do everything I like or need to do when it comes to blogging and keeping up with social media.

FYI: if you don't know Mandy of Mandy Jean Chic, get to know her in the post below and if giveaways are your fancy, enter it for a giftcard of beauty! :) take care my friends and I'll try to be back asap....maybe I'll check in later this week. love. love.
 photo signature_zps68838d56.png

3 comments:

Martha Hokenson said...

Aw, I hope your cloud lifts! Have fun laptop shopping, hope you find something soon!! <3

Unknown said...

Hope your gray cloud lifts. You're right. God isn't about fear. But being human, we feel it sometimes. Good luck on your laptop search and we look forward to hearing from you. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

holli said...

I also need a new home laptop. Let me know what you decide to go with. Sorry that happened.