Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tidings

haha a play on words, my Christmas season as I prepare has not been so tidy. here's proof of that:



I've been elfing a way-is that even a word, a verb? I don't care. So yes, I've been writing in store bought cards to send to my lovelys and addressing them. Also, this month, I've been making some of my own handmade Christmas cards that a couple people ordered from me. I need to put the finishing touches on them!

There are presents that have been wrapped and some that still need to be wrapped. My friend tessa came over yesterday to wrap presents together because isn't doing something like that more fun with someone else? I think so, yes.

Yummy treats have been baked, the first round that is: two pumpkin cheesecakes. Round two: made eight mini loaves of chocolate chip pumpkin bread for my friendly neighbors that is derived from this recipe! [side note: they baked for 30 minutes]. Also, more baking is planned for the weekend.

decorated my charlie brown Christmas treee--it's an upgrade!! haha

and, i've been so spoiled with gifts for the 12 days til Christmas from my aunt sharon and uncle dave who live in Texas! I couldn't believe them. They are so clever and sneaky!
days 12,11 and 10 here too

new makeup from Arbonne. i heart makeup!

but in all seriousness i sure do wish you all: "good tidings we bring to you and your kin, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!"

I'm not sure when I'll be back on the blog to report, but hope to check in with you all before Christmas! lots of love!

2 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Merry Christmas, my lovely pen pal! Happy wrapping and baking and elfing! :)

Unknown said...

i hope you have a lovely christmas, britt =) look at all that mail, girl =) haha!