Thursday, September 13, 2012

coffee talk

 sit down and get comfy, because i'm linking up for another fun-getting-to-know-you-and-me with natalie of Natalie Blair for Coffee Talk!

 

1. It's finally fall! What are you looking forward to this year?
Fall-time is my fave time of the year. I am looking forward to cooler, crisp weather and everything pumpkin. Fall time means more baking time! I like crafting stuff for fall and halloween..even if i do one craft this fall season, i'll be happy. Also, carving pumpkins is fun--taking out all of the seeds and guts is my fave. I like painting and decorating pumpkins too.


2. What fall item is in your closet that you can't wait to pull out?
I do in fact love cardigans!! why thank you Mr. Rogers.


3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long... what is your favorite scary movie to watch?
 Oh boy, this is hard to answer because i dont like horror movies! I used to watch them ALL THE TIME when i was a kid and teenager(nightmare on elm street, children of the corn, poltergeist, etc) but as i got older, i felt like they scarred by soul lol. IT ruined it for me! Now i can't stand clowns. no one ever invite me to the circus. I'll just pick, The corpse bride! hahaha

4. What is your favorite fall treat? (recipes welcome). 
I LOVE pumpkin flavor stuff..especially pumpkin bagels from Einstein's bagel shop and pumpkin cheesecake!! I happened to just see this recipe (which i added to my "recipe" folder in my email folders!) for iced pumpkin cookies from The Wiegand's blog yesterday. Oh and i want to try a pumpkin spice mocha from starbucks. I tried the pumpkin spice latte last year after hearing so many people rave about it and i DID NOT like! haha.


5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss most about it?
Hmm..summer is not usually super exciting for me, but i'll have to say seeing some of my best good friends who have had summer vacation off from college. They either go to school or work for a school, so seeing them was lovely. 

me & paco on his summer vacay
----------------------------------
also, if you'd like to sponsor or swap buttons let me know! I have some openings available now!

toodleloo!

4 comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

Nothing wrong with 'The Corpse Bride.' Any Tim Burton movie with Johnny Depp would probably work for this question, actually.

Anonymous said...

Anything pumpkin is amazing! I'm right with you on that :) Break out the Pumpkin cookies!!!! :D

Steph xx

Anonymous said...

1. I can't wait for the weather to be cool! Living in Florida sucks at times! I can't wait to bake and carve pumpkins with my kids! Abby loves the pumpkin guts too!

2. I LOVE CARDIGANS! And Mr. Rogers was the bomb too!

3. I felt that way too after growing up on them. The new generation of horror movies are seriously lame. That's why I like all OLD ones! And Tim Burton rocks!

4. I didn't like the pumpkin coffee from Starbucks either! They have pumpkin/mocha too? I am down for that!

5. Summer is the best for vacays and seeing family and friends! But don't forget the holiday vacays!!!

Jovan said...

I love pumpkin flavor stuff too! Fall is my favorite season. Pumpkin bagels sound good - never had those. Can't wait to start buying pumpkin spice kcups also!