Wednesday, May 30, 2012

secret blogger swap reveal

I participated in my first ever secret blogger swap this month hosted by danielle of framed frosting! It was sooo much fun!

I had such a fun time shopping for the blogger that I received, whose name is Emily over at Designs by Emily F. and I absolutely love her blog! Even though we live in different parts of the country, I feel like we have so much in common and that we'd totally be friends in real life! I wasn't 100% sure that we could/supposed to take pics and post of what we got our swap pal. i didn't take pics :( , so check out Emily's blog to see what i got her.

Just a few days ago, i went to check the mail (totally forgetting that any day i'd be receiving something from a stranger) and I saw the envelope addressed to me. I thought who do i know there!? lol...then it dawned on me, MUST BE FROM my secret blogger!! I yelled with excitement full of giddyness as i drove quickly in my wheelchair back to my house to open the mail!

yay!!! sorry i had to re-tape the envelope so you can read it!
 I discovered my new blog pal/secret blogger was Stacey of One Seventeen South!! I also learned that she has her own etsy shop of eccletic jewelery and im totally loving these earrings for one of my good pirate loving friends!!
she was spot on knowing that my faith is central as well as my coffee habit!

her witty note cracked me up, i sure did love this a "latte" !!

THANK YOU STACEY for my sweet note & gift! It's perfect!
can't wait to do another secret blogger swap. In fact, i just signed up yesterday for Christmas in July--see the button on my left sidebar if you want to participate! Thank you again Danielle for this fun project! :)


4 comments:

Alyx said...

I love how clever the little note was!! So cute.
And thanks for spreading the word about Christmas in July!

Danielle said...

No, thank YOU Britt for linking up! Looks like you got some great items :)

Stacey said...

Hi, Brittany, it's me - Stacey! So nice to "meet" you! I absolutely loved reading your blog and getting to know a little bit about you. :) Keep in touch!

The Remodeled Life said...

Stacey and I are good friends! She did good. I love your blog so much!!! I'm a new follower :).