Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Guest post// Sue from Hello. Also, I love you.

I asked Sue if she would like to guest post over here a while ago and then things got busy in our lives and in bloggy world. Finally, it all worked out! i am SO happy to have her share tidbits about her life with you all today! Sue is darling. Isn't she so pretty!? She is one of my first friends  to befriend me in this ever-growing blog world. It meant alot to have a new friend who embraced me & cheered me on, even if she is thousands of miles away! She is the one who actually passed on the Liebster blog award to me.  Sue is a newlywed & a mama to an adorable baby dog! Enjoy!
 *********************************
Hello to all of Britt's lovely followers! I'm Sue and I blog over at Hello. Also, I love you. I write to share my story in the hopes that it will inspire others to embrace the good and the bad and then to let it all go. I love to read life stories which is why blogging is so amazing to me! If you have a minute stop by my blog and say hello. I love to make new friends!




I currently live in Japan with my hubby and my puppy. This is us.




We love living here! The food is delicious. The people are friendly. The country is beautiful. This is one of my favorite places in Japan. It's in a Japanese prayer garden. Absolutely beautiful!




The most difficult part of living here is driving on the wrong (read: left) side of the road. The first time Aaron pulled out into traffic I about had a heart attack. And this photo is still baffling to me. If you can explain it you'll win lots of useless and unnecessary points!



Britt asked me a few questions...
  1. Why do you blog? I started by blog as an interactive journal where I could share words, pictures, and anything else I wanted. I kept blogging because writing is a great outlet for my problems, emotions, and happy moments in life. I love having somewhere to share it all.
  2. If you could pick anywhere in the world, where would you pick and why? I would move back to Utah. I love living abroad and all the experiences I've had here but I miss my family and friends. And Cafe Rio
  3. What color represents you or inspires you? I recently re-themed my blog with blue and accents of yellow- I LOVE those colors. Although purple is my favorite color, blue and yellow are the sunshine and a bright blue sky and you can never have enough sunshine in your life.
And 5 random things about me...
  1. I've eaten ox tongue, completely by accident.
  2. I have seasonal allergies but I have no idea what it is I'm actually allergic to.
  3. I have 5 younger brothers and sisters who are my best friends.
  4. I love to get mail.
  5. I love nail polish and if you can invent one that doesn't chip you'll be my best friend. 
  6. ****************************
    Omg sue, you are so fun! That traffic light sure looks confusing to me, but makes me laugh. Thank you Sue so much for guest posting!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahaha, that light.. oh goodness. It is hilarious to me how other countries sometimes look so crazy!

Jane said...

That light is hilarious! I would have just stopped my car and have no idea what to do.