Thursday, April 12, 2012

vlog & lipgloss love

ello starlings, haha i just kinda made up that word &/or used it for the first time.
 forgive my spaciness toward the end!

In today's vlog, i mention and use a new lipgloss that i snagged at kmart on clearance for $2.50. it's sally hansen's lipinflation lipgloss in sonic plum. This girl does not need a bigger lips! I didn't buy it for the inflation (not really paying attention when i found it) but for the color! and for less than $3, yes pLeAse! i've been wanting a plum lipgloss, envisioning it to look perfect for a date night [not that i have any suitors right now, but a girl can dream and expect it soon!] lol.

When i first put the gloss on, within a minute my lips were tingling. must be the plumping action? The color is not as dark as it looks in the tube, which didn't disappoint me because the color is still dark enough for my wanting. I don't find it to be sticky much and it lasts a good couple of hours before needing to reapply. My lips stay moist with a nice shine.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness.. your nails! They are to die for!!! :)

30 minutes of eyelashes? Better you than me, I don't have patience for that stuff. LOL. Although I've always wanted to try them. But I do get a kick out of lip inflation lipgloss. When I was in high school my friend and I used to get a kick out of putting it on and laughing hard at the weird feeling.

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love your makeup, especially the eyes. I am having makeup envy over here. Seriously too cute!

Christine said...

Your makeup is FABULOUS!!!!! I have such a hard time making mine look good... You should apply it for me!! hehe

Have a great day!!