Sunday, April 8, 2012

He reigns

Happy Easter everyone!! Hope you are enjoying the day with your loved ones! My day has been filled with peace, watching/helping the little ones hunt for easter eggs, ham,  taking pictures & calling my family, texting friends! I am donning a new dress that my mama got me from target and i love it! it fits me so well and i love the cut off it too. I want more dresses like this one but in different colors and patterns! I've added bright yellow sunflower earrings w/it also from target!









I am sorry i've been MIA as my internet was out for nearly two weeks. We had to get a new router and as of yesterday afternoon, I am back in business blogging, social networking and replying to emails!! yay!! I also can't wait to do more makeup videos and give some makeup product reviews! It feels so good to be back! I've missed you all!

I'd also like to say WELCOME & HELLO to my new readers! :) In my absence, i've discovered new lovelies following me on hellocotton and I can't wait to get up to date & comment on their blogs as well!

When I think of Easter, i think of how Christ lives! He died and was then resurrected three days later, what a miracle! Because of his life and his sacrifice, I am alive today! enjoy the song below:



 On this holy day, i pray that you are happy & well. If there is anything you'd like me to pray for, comment or email me. I'd be glad to pray for you or anything you are going through. In this blogging world we make connections & form friendships (one of my fave parts about blogging!) and all of my followers are creative, unique, lovely women. We are and can be a sisterhood to each other, so with that said, i hope to uplift & encourage in discouraging times as well as rejoice in your beautiful moments! The Lord knows i've struggled with discouragement, insecurity, anxiety & worry! Us women are emotional creatures [i know i am] and i am not ashamed of that at all! lol

 “He was pierced for our transgressions. He was crushed for our sins; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed.” -Isaiah 53:5

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Easter girl! :)
You sure look beeeeeautiful!!

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Hello hello! Thanks so much for following me on hellocotton! I'm happy to be connected! I'll be following you back! :)

Loving that lip color! What is it? :)

Love from NJ,
xo Jenny Holiday

Lauren Helen said...

I hope you had a happy Easter, my lovely friend! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in so long! Exam studying is killer right now! And btw, those earrings are super pretty!