Thursday, April 26, 2012

grey smokey eye makeup tutorial & announcement

Good day everyone! How are you? How is your week going? 

My week is going well. I just signed up for the secret blogger swap hosted by danielle at framed frosting ! I am SO super excited to get to know another blogger, send little treats and of course, find a surprise in my mailbox! I love getting mail! I've heard of other bloggers hosting this kind of swap, but i've always found out AFTER it was over and/or too late to sign up. If you are interested in participating, make sure to sign up before the may 11th deadline! It's gonna be alot of FUN!

I also am looking forward to girls day out w/my mom on saturday. Im going to get my hair cut (i can't wait any longer. It's long and getting so heavy that I can't pouf it as easily and i just love poufy hair!) while my mama's gonna get her nails done! Also, a stop at hallmark is in order because I am going to take advantage of my coupon that I received there. Oh and fyi you can go here to print out a coupon for $5 off any $10 purchase there! I've got to get to the printer after I post this! 

this afternoon, I just received a mini gift that I ordered through my aunt for my little sister's birthday as well as got a card in the mail from my pastor who is always so encouraging. He and his wife are so caring & such a cute couple too.

So, I've got another look for you today; a grey smokey eye tutorial. Hope you enjoy it!
(i toned down the blush w/face powder AFTER i was done recording the video)

if you watch the video, at 25:10 i make a sweet announcement!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you for sharing the info about the blogger swap! That sounds so fun, I may have to participate!! & lovely makeup, as usual! :)

Sue said...

Love the tutorial! I wanted to do the framed frosting swap but there's no way I could mail a package and it would arrive a week later :(

Lauren Helen said...

Brilliant tutorial! Unfortunately I've never been good at using eyeshadow.