Monday, February 6, 2012

Love of the Liebster

Happy Monday everyone! So guess what!? I have GREAT news! Yesterday morning when I checked my email, I got a message from sweet Sue over at hello. also, i love you. She awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award! This is my first ever blog award! I was so ecstatic! If you don't know what the Liebster is [which I didn't know until I read Sue's blog]; it's an award that goes to bloggers who have 200 or less followers to help promote awareness of their blog and to make new friends! It also means that someone out there thinks that your blog is read-worthy and fantastic! AWESOME!




Sue said this about me on her blog: "She is darling. She writes about things that really matter to her, and we all know how hard that can be sometimes. I've only recently started reading her blog but I already love it."

I was so touched by her compliment and sincerity. It totally made my day! Thank you Sue! I so look forward to building a friendship! :)

The rules of this award are:
When you receive this award you:
  1. Post the award on your blog.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in bloggerland... other bloggers.
  5. Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!
majority of the blogs that I read have well over 200 followers, so I scrolled carefully through my blog list and found 5 wonderful ladies to pass on the award to. I can't wait for you to check them out because they are inspiring, funny and beautiful women. It's in my opinion that we(as women) should uplift & encourage other women and celebrate the sisterhood type bonds we can share, whether we live next door, across the United States or in another country! This is one reason why I love the internet: to be able to connect. And I for one, enjoy making new friends! So without further ado, let me introduce you to my five picks! (it was hard).

Suzie over @ semihomemadesuzie . she's hilarious! This post especially made me laugh. She loves starbucks(which i love too-twinsies!) She writes about her life with her hubby and little son. She loves to give gifts and seeing people's faces light up, I totally get that! Oh and she posts yummy recipes.

Jenna over @ paddingtonway She is a young, married mom. she's stylish, I really like her outfit posts. She loves snailmail like me. She's in Arizona, like me. and she has her own Etsy shop which the rosette & fabric hairclips are cute!

Lauren over @ culinarilychallenged She is a student in Canada. Her and I became blogging friends in January. She has the same type of sort-of-sporadic music taste as me, fleet foxes to Elvis Presley, for instance? She is funny too. I love her sense of humour ;) as well.

Leslie over @ showthewonder She is a young, married woman of faith with a knack for fashion too. I like her honesty. She is courageous and she watches "The Walking Dead"--zombies, Yes, me too! lol.

Jenna over @ Our Blessed Little Nest A woman of heart she writes about her life with hubby, 2 little boys and their adopted daughter. Adoption is near and dear to my heart, so when I came across her blog, I was really interested. Her storytelling of their adoption journey is inspiring.

I would also like to note that another thing that is in common with all 5 of these beautiful ladies is their heart for God. We all have that common bond, so reading/talking about faith is so cool.

When you have some free time to catch up on blog reading{like at night when it's all quiet, like me?}, check out these amazing young women! You won't be disappointed! :) SO go on, pass on the love!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw Brittany! You are just the sweetest. Thank you so much for the award and for emailing me so that I knew that you had given it to me! I am so excited to do some reading of your blog today to get to know you a bit better :) Thank you for being so gracious and hey, it's nice to find another girl that likes The Walking Dead! (I think I've said twice to Josh this week, "THE WALKING DEAD PREMIERES THIS WEEKEND!")

Lovely to meet you, darling :)

suzie q. said...

Brittany!

How did I not see this post?!

You are so sweet. Thanks for the award and letting me know you sent people my way. You are so kind and super real - PLUS we share a love of Starbucks, which can never be overlooked.

Thanks SO much.

Suzie